Welcome!

Please visit our main site at: Chuckling Comics

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WOE IS CHUX!!

Well I've been having a couple of days where life decides to nail me in the nuts and spit on my face. Sure, I'll get over it; I'll endure (which is my word) but sometimes life just throws fastballs....and those fastballs really make you have a shitty day. So I'd like to inform you on what exactly I am speaking of. Your welcome.


Shitty Day pt 1
Well this days starts off as good as any other, I has meh food and I has meh Xbox 360. Life is good. Then one day, I decide, "Its GAME TIME, locusts. Be ready for my chainsaw up your ass!" (in case you are wondering...I am speaking on Gears of War.). Then, it happens. I look at my console as I press the central button of gaming win and instead of seeing those welcoming green lights of life; I see three demonic rings from hell. That's right the Red Ring of Death.

Me: The hell?
360: Hahaha!! All your console is belong to us!
Me: NOOOOOOOOO, YOUR GRAMMAR IS TERRIBLE
360: Well too bad bitch. There ain't gonna be any Gears of War fun here!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

That's when the real beast emerges......Customer support!!! I call them hoping to know that I can have a fast and easy fix and start playing again. Well, no that isn't exactly what I got.

Tech guy: Thank you for calling Microsoft customer support, how can we help you today?
Me: Uhhhh yeah. I have the Red Ring of Death, my Xbox don't work, and it's screaming bad things about my mother.
Tech guy: Ohh so you have a problem with your Xbox. What seems to be your problem?
Me: . . . Red Ring of Death, like I just said.
Tech guy: So there are Red Rings on your Console. Does your Console seem to work?
Me: No, no it doesn't. If it did, I doubt I'd be calling.
Tech guy: Is the power cord plugged in when you turn the console on.
Me: >_> Duh.
Tech guy: Ok sir, I am just trying to figure out your problem.
Me: I already told you the problem. NO WORKY DA XBOX.
Tech guy: Ok sir, you send it in and we will fix it for free.
Me: Damn right you will.
Tech: However, if the problem is not three red rings; you will have to pay.
Me: Then it's safe to say I'm fine then cuz I am staring at three red lights.

Then a week later...

Me: YES! XBOX TIME!!!!
Letter /w/ Xbox: Your console has been shipped back to you UNREPAIRED
360: Guess who bitch?
Me: Oh Goddammit.

So I call once again...

Tech guy: Thank you for calling Microsoft Customer Support, how may I help you?
Me: Why was my xbox unrepaired??
Tech guy: Was there a problem with your xbox?
Me: Gee, no there wasn't. I decided to ship my xbox in for repairs just for the fun of it.
Tech guy: Ok sir, please keep the anger level down. I'll check the records.

After ten minutes of corny music because I'm on hold...

Tech guy: Your console was unrepaired.
Me: Yeah, no shit.
Tech guy: It was unrepaired because it was tampered with.
Me: TAMPERED!? THE ONLY THING THAT'S GOING TO BE TAMPERED IS YOUR ASS WITH MY FOOT!!!!
Tech guy: Sir, yelling will not give you your xbox experience.
Me: The hell it won't! I've been wanting to play Gears of War for awhile now and a live reenactment would be the only real fun I'll have in a while.
Tech guy: Maybe you can buy a newer 360?
Me: >_> So that's what it is. This is a ploy to get more money. You Son of a Bitch.
Tech guy: Hehehe....uhhhh have a nice day.


This sucks and on top of that, due to rage; I stubbed my toe and fucked up my computer mouse. So that was Pt 1 of my shitty day. Hope you enjoyed it....God knows I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment